Hey Girl! Hey! Want to know everything about your favorite boutique? Then, you've come to the right place. Make sure to tune in every couple of weeks, and I will update you on everything monnerville-creation!
This week we want to talk about a super important subject- MODELING! Our models here at monnerville-creation are incredible, and we want you to be able to relate to these gorgeous faces! Let's jump right in!
1. We Embrace ALL Body Types. We aren't looking for the next runway sensation- we are looking for the girl next door. Diversity is super important here at monnerville-creation. Our models range from 5'2"-5'9" and they all bring a different personality to the camera. It doesn't matter if their hair is red, brown, blonde, or even purple- our models are real human beings, just like you! Grab your next white dress here!
2. Yes They Eat! Our models are not on a carb count or a crazy diet- they eat cake & cookies and still look great in front of the camera. Body image is huge! Especially in today's society, when 12 year olds think they are too fat for their favorite dress. At monnerville-creation, we want to embrace any type of woman. It's about being healthy, not skinny! Love pink? Get the look here!
3. It's Not As Glamorous As It Seems! Our models work extremely hard here! Yes, they sweat and not every outfit change is as fun as they may look on camera. They do 40-50 outfit changes every shoot! Have you ever tried more than 10 things on in a dressing room? Then, you know their pain! While photo shoots are fun- they are definitely sweaty! Love solids? Get yours here!
4. Insecurities Still Exist. The models may feel pretty- but everyone has those days. You wake up and have a zit the size of a crater on your face... but that 11 o'clock photo shoot still has to be done. Our models are normal people and that means they still have numerous things that make them feel insecure. Next time you don't feel beautiful- remember it's normal- and then snap out of it.. because you are gorgeous!
In love with kimonos? Get them here!
5. Our Models Have Other Jobs Than Just Looking Beautiful. Not only do some of our models have other jobs- they have careers! We have models that are full-time nurses, hair dressers, and stay at home Moms. You may see them on our website, but know they may be working an overnight shift at the hospital later that day. The talent is incredible here at monnerville-creation! Browse the website to get all of these trendy looks.
I hope you learned some fun information about modeling here at Tee For The Soul! See ya next time!
- Kathleen a.k.a. Kat #2